Sporting Clays - Caesar Guerini Summit Sporting

The "Pit Stop" was a preventative measure, I was going to Africa for a month figured I'd sent it in after 20K shells. I probably need to send the Summit in as well, but have not yet. I have been using the Invictus exclusively since I bought it.

One thing I like about both other than being left-handed is the adjustable stock for cast.

The "Pit Stop" was a preventative measure, I was going to Africa for a month figured I'd sent it in after 20K shells. I probably need to send the Summit in as well, but have not yet. I have been using the Invictus exclusively since I bought it.

One thing I like about both other than being left-handed is the adjustable stock for cast.
Tanks, as a Lefty, I look forward to the Caesar LH stock on the Summit Sporting as I believe it has a little more cast then some other brands of LH guns. I’ve never tried an adjustable stock - interested in the function but absolutely hate the “look”. an adjustable stock would need to up my shooting to “A” Class or higher for me to accept that Cut-out look. But “smarter” shooters would accept that better shooting beats better looking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AudraQ7266

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you