Special Swarovski Pricing For AH!

Hi All

Just got in preliminary price sheet for 2024
As expected look for a slight increase in Swarovski prices effective Jan. 1, 2024

But the real bad news is looks like some of the popular scopes we all like and you all have bought are being discontinued.

I am trying to find out if any of those models are left in warehouse, but reps are not answering and main office is closed for holidays.

More to come as I here.

Mark

Well Guys
Rep just confirmed
68102 Z8i 1-8 4A-if is Discontinued!
All Z8i 1-8 30mm have been discontinued.
Sad news.

There are none left in warehouse!

Well Guys
Rep just confirmed
Sad news.

Wow, that’s rough. That’s one of my favorite scopes. Glad my 7x57 is already wearing one.

i have checked the internet thoroughly, no one has the low pricing R&M Firearms has on Swaro and Leupold scopes!!!

Thank You! I try help my AH brothers out as best as I can.

Agreed with Rare Breed, R&M and Mark are the best around for Swaro and Leupold optics. Great prices on ammo as well. Deal with confidence if you are looking for either of these brands of optics or ammo.

Z8i+ 1-8x24 L4A-IF. 34mm Tube.
Deeply discounted In Stock

Z3 3-10x42 L4A in stock

EL 10x42 Binos (non range finder)
In stock and discounted.

PM or Text me for Pricing.

Mark

Hey All
Doing a Special for AH on all Swarovski Pricing for the next few weeks with Shows and Safaris being planned.
Call me for some great deals on Swarovski!
Wish I could say how much but I have to abide by my Sales agreement with them.

call or pm me

Mark

Well Guys
Rep just confirmed
Sad news.

Wow...that's my fav scope. Mark if you find another one call me!

Hey guys, you need to give Mark a call. He has some great pricing that can't be posted publicly due to vendor agreements and MAP pricing. AHers can save 10-15% depending on model. Besides all that, Mark is one of the finest guys you can work with. If you don't know him, you're missing out on a great guy! We laugh every time we talk.

Hey guys, you need to give Mark a call. He has some great pricing that can't be posted publicly due to vendor agreements and MAP pricing. AHers can save 10-15% depending on model. Besides all that, Mark is one of the finest guys you can work with. If you don't know him, you're missing out on a great guy! We laugh every time we talk.

Thank you! Always a pleasure to talk to you.

Also Guys this is just not scopes but Binos also
great price right now on
EL 10x42 (Non Rangefinder) in stock ready to ship
other models have special prices also.

I may have missed it, but I just went to the website to see what you may have in stock and "Swarovski" does not show up under the "select brand" drop down

I may have missed it, but I just went to the website to see what you may have in stock and "Swarovski" does not show up under the "select brand" drop down

You have to call me as Swaro is dealer direct to us. Swaro is not listed on web site.

Web site pricing and AH pricing will be different also.
AH gets better pricing.

Z8i+ 1-8x24 L4A-IF. 34mm Tube.
Deeply discounted In Stock

Guys I mean deeply discounted!!!!

Selling at dealer cost!

Call me for a deal you wont see again on this scope

Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlynSch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?