Spear Grand Slam bullets?

They kill big moose in their tracks with 250 gr 338 thsts awesome .My friend loyd had used 3006 before had to shoot moose many times and they always ran this made the moose taste bad from adrinline .The furthest shot he made was awesome standing off 4 sheeler seat 350 yards .The moose wabbled died in its tracks.I have yet to find any bullets that are as accurate as the 225 gs which they quit making 5/8;inch group at 200 yards with just 3x9 nikon is impressive with 338 win mag in ruger 77 stainless mark II .The bsar I killed with that load did run but broke both shoulders took out heart and lungs .I love those bullets in 338 win mag .I think they might ne a little soft 600 fps faster in my 338-378 weatherby it shoots them good though .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,243
Messages
1,569,611
Members
168,741
Latest member
LouisBarbo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top