SOUTH AFRICA: Best Hunt Ever With Pringles Legendary Safaris

Excellent, thanks for posting your pictures

Well done sir. All very nice trophies. And free range to boot!

Thanks for the report and pictures. Very nice.

Congrats, very good trophies !

I've Hunted with Stuart as well in the Hoedspruit area of Limpopo, July 2017. Stuart was excellent for me as a first time hunter to Africa. Stuart is a wealth of knowledge and very entertaining as host. I hope to hunt with Stuart again in the future.

I really like that kudu sir!

Received my trophies about a month ago. Had them mounted in South Africa by Joe Regal Taxidermy. Did excellent work and very quick.
20170125_140559.jpeg
20170125_140734.jpeg
20170125_140743.jpeg
20170125_140751.jpeg

Great looking trophies. I really like the shield/ base combo on the nyala

Sounds as if you had a great hunt, Porono Guy...........................Love that Nyala, and excellent shot placement as well. Congrats..........................FW Bill

Thanks Bill cant believe I waited so long to go to Africa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DottyB500

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.