Some H&H doe action

HAHAHA, yeah, they "think" they like recoil ; ]

iirc

800gr ball
300gr Holy Black powder
10LB rifle
1400 fps

189ftlbs free recoil
recoil velocity is off the chain fast too

Makes 577 feel like a 22 Hornet.
I've never fired a 577 but I'm happy to take your word for it.
 
The stars aligned this past Saturday evening and I managed to take this doe with my H&H no.2 in .375 2 1/2 at about 50 yards.
Added a unicorn to the bag....
 

Attachments

  • 20251230_165727.jpg
    20251230_165727.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 76

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,750
Members
169,408
Latest member
CarltonMos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top