So it begins !

outwestidaho

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
263
Reaction score
501
Location
IDAHO
Media
38
Articles
1
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
South Africa, cape of south Africa , Namibia, Alaska, British Columbia, Manitoba
Have a hunt booked in the Cape in July. 10 of us going.
Last week with the stupid crap going on in the world I told my wife , now watch all the airlines start cancelling flights with the price of fuel. Well here we are 2 flights gone with United. Now we would have to over night in Denver on the way over and the way back. A 2 hour flight than get motel until next day and catch flight to Newark. Not sure how that would work if you still need a covid test to enter Africa. Guess you would have to figure out how to have it done in Denver. Checked other airlines to change to but your talking a few thousand each more in airfare with the trip being 4 months away and the price of fuel.
 
I'm so sorry outwestidaho!
Maybe all so purposefully engineered by big "P" to bolster his shares in the oil business.......
Only he knows.
But. Enjoy. One day at a time!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,572
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top