So-called Assault Rifles

JPmbogo

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
601
Reaction score
936
Location
Washington Coast
Media
6
Member of
Willapa Harbor Gun Club
Hunted
South Africa, Montana, Alaska
For PR and PC reasons, I think in the future (and in keeping with the bounds of this website) that so-called "assault rifles," e.g. ARs and AKs, should henceforth be referred to as "dangerous game rifles." Reason: in the immortal words of Ernest Hemingway: "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 
I will agree to that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,856
Members
169,446
Latest member
rakadoaka
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top