Sign my Rocket...

Fred Gunner

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa

Americans Are Shelling Out Thousands To Get Their Names Written On Ukrainian Munitions: REPORT​

1660829329804.png

You have a chance to kill orcs with your text written on an artillery shell that will be fired at Russian soldiers.
You will receive a photo of your signed shell or a video of it being fired. Or you can even sign a T-72 tank.

Ukrainian forces will scrawl messages on munitions used against Russian forces invading the country for as little as $30 on an 82mm mortar round. $3,000 could earn the donor a Ukrainian T-72 main battle tank named in their honor.

“We got bigger and bigger shells,” Sign my Rocket co-founder Anton Sokolenko told the Post, saying that they realized that offering the chance to put messages on more powerful weapons could raise more money. He claims to have raised $150,000 for Ukrainian forces, the Post reported.

One account on Telegram offered people the chance to have their names on a rocket for $40 or on a “Buk” surface-to-air missile for $400

Interesting. For the 30-40 bucks I would do it, but they only have $150 options on the site.

I sent 100 to the central bank of Ukraine right at the start of the war. If I donated again, I would probably go that route

I'd pick either a "Kilroy Was Here" sketch or "Glamdring". Glamdring, aka Foe Hammer, was the 6500 year old, hand and a half sword used by Gandalf. It was forged by Elves in the First Age specifically to kill Orcs.

Sorry, but this social media, pop-culture war is getting on my nerves.
Hearts and Minds. It has always been that way. The mode and medium just changed a bit.

Ahh whatever. The nature of this war is way beyond worrying about pop culture taste, and has been since the beginning. Not the first time either. Instant communication via all the internet outlets shows real time view. Kilroy was used for same purpose by US soldiers in WW2 and ace of spades card in Vietnam followed by similarly signing US munitions from Ist Gulf War on. Not to mention aircraft nose art especially in WW2. There are even a few sling projectiles around with propaganda messages inscribed on them. :)
Unknown-3.jpeg
origin.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how much they would charge for a signature on one of the Ukranian farmer's tanks hauling away a T-72? With a photo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg