Show us your Blaser

@BigSteve57
It ain't the gunshot kills the goose or breaks the clays, it's the ability of the shooter.
My son has an $800 Huglu over and under that he uses for trap and has out shot people using guns 5x the price of his. The others looked pretty but when he tried them they didn't feel right. His shot gun was slightly modified by my gunsmith to fit him and he uses it well.
The wood on it is above average to go with it.
Don't judge a gun by its brand or looks the person using it may just know how to use it properly.
Bob
Oh I know. Just joking as the zombie reference should have indicated. There's guys I shoot with that could beat me at trap with a sawed off shotgun while blindfolded.

My R8 and F3
Resized_20191121_173129_75726515044705.jpg
DSC_9501~3.jpg

Oh I know. Just joking as the zombie reference should have indicated. There's guys I shoot with that could beat me at trap with a sawed off shotgun while blindfolded.
@BigSteve57
Now days there are kids out there that could beat me at trap and skeet by just throwing rocks.
Bob

Purchased from Europtics last year.
Blaser R8 Jaeger with grade 9 wood. They had quite a few in 30-06 and 300 WM. And at relatively bargain prices.
You guys got lucky with the great deal on the grade 9 stocks - they're a small fortune now. Very nice gun indeed. Made me now also want an R8.

Here's mine. I bought it used in early 2019. Its a 300wm and came with the scope and mount. It didn't come with the professional package case though. I think I made out real good on price; $2500 for what you see here.

IMG_2489.jpg

Here's mine. I bought it used in early 2019. Its a 300wm and came with the scope and mount. It didn't come with the professional package case though. I think I made out real good on price; $2500 for what you see here.

View attachment 438592
For $2500, you stole that rifle. Great buy!!!

Toss in a top quality fly rod, and you have the perfect Royal McNab tool set. Absolutely incredible pair of guns!
Thanks for introducing that term...had to look up 'Royal McNab'. And actually having a Loomis 5 weight and 9 weight rod set, I might have to try that someday....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!