She said yes!

Im thinking a dowry of a fine 470 double from one of the better regarded German or English houses is in order here..

just sayin' :D

you probably should consider getting her something nice too.. like maybe trophy fees for a dozen or so of gold medal quality plains game... :D
the double for her,RIGHT?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,175
Members
169,915
Latest member
calfenspomgro1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top