Shark fishing in and around Port Elizabeth

F.L.A.S.H

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hi there all

I thought seeing as tho there are alot of international people on the forum (locals are welcom to), i would do my bit to make there experience more enjoyable in South Africa by adding an extra activity to there tour if they come down Port Elizabeth side

I am an avid shark fisherman and have been doing it with a reasonable amout of success of a while, so if there is anyone who would like to do a little fishing when they are in the area just drop me a mail on davidmarais@ymail.com

And il be more than happy to help

Hey FLASH, that's my kind of offer. If I get the opportunity to hunt around P.E. I will give you a call. Nothing better than being able to hunt and fish on the same trip. Jim

That does sound fun!

I am interested!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Sounds like a blast Flash, I love to fish as much as hunt. Please post some shark pics from there if you have some.

Not alot but the ones i can get to now

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics Flash! thanks for posting. that must be a blast to land one of those on the beach.

Bushbuck it really is an addrenalin rush, I love sharks and everything to do with them so catching them is really something special for me

F.L.A.S.H well if I can get away we just might go and do it!

Great pictures it sure looks fun.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Louis just let me know when you can get of and il get the info on where the best place will be and all the other detail for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!