Seal Hunting

Never really thought of hunting seal and did not realize it could be done in Africa at all.
  1. Spots
  2. Rhino
  3. Seal
Sounds reasonable.... ;)
 
Very nice write up and definitely an "out of the box" kind of hunt probably not one in a hundred of us would have even thought of.

I've seen some footage of them on places like National Geographic and being the kind of guy I am I thought "Damn, they would make great hats, coats, and gloves"!

Congrats on your success.

PS: The Great White Sharks of the world want to thank all of the idiots working so hard to make seal hunting illegal world wide.
 
  1. Spots
  2. Rhino
  3. Seal
Sounds reasonable.... ;)
They would make for an awesome skull mount right up there with the big bears and cats.

upload_2016-3-5_0-56-55.png



http://www.corbisimages.com/images/...e=67&uid=ee2dc8de-4b3c-4efd-9514-544181b31376
 
This is very interesting and I would quite enjoy the hunt. It's a pity they can't be exported.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JKT
Although I prefer to club my seals, who can argue the fun of bow shooting one! Lol
Awesome job on the post! Your description of the smell reminded me of my first javelina skinning job!

Cheers,
Cody
 
I'm shocked you can hunt seal in Namibia. I would have never guessed.
 
Steve if you read this please chime in! I know that these moments in Namibia are for ever imprinted in your mind...
 
Hmm i thought that EU had banned all seal poducts (just look at Norway and Greenland who have all seal Products banned for xport
:(
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,111
Members
169,260
Latest member
ShennaWatt
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top