Schmidt Bender Summit on CZ 550

Backyardsniper

AH legend
Joined
Oct 4, 2016
Messages
2,017
Reaction score
5,087
Location
Kentucky
Media
7
Hunting reports
Africa
4
I'm looming at a Schmidt summit 2.5-10x40. Does anyone have one of these on a CZ 550 375 length action? Trying to figure out if it will fit before I drop the cash on the scope. Also any first hand experience with this scope would be great. Anybody run one of these?
 
It should fit no problem. Tube is quite long. I love my S&B's but really??? I'm disappointed in mine. Have it on a M70 SG 30-06. It works but acts more like a Leupold than a S&B. You make an adjustment and it has to shoot in-then reticle is stable. Never had this in the 30mm S&B's. Eye relief is very good though better than the 30mm models, also you get this donut in the eyepiece and not so forgiving. I do recommend S&B but not this model.

This was not one of their finer products. Just my opinion so make of it what you will.
 
The Schmidt Bender Zenith 3-12 fits, with not a lot to spare but man what glass. I have never seen the summit . You should.be able to compare the dimensions of the two on their website.
 
Thanks guys. I ended up passing on this scope because it only had 25 min internal elevation.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,197
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top