Schmidt and Bender Zenith

FOsteology

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
139
Reaction score
222
Location
Texas
Media
4
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Alaska, Saskatchewan, Hawaii, Germany, All Over USA
I might end up regretting this, but have another and recently acquired a couple Stratos, so...
Schmidt and Bender Zenith 1.5-6x42mm FD9
Tube shows cosmetic scratches and a very light ring mark from Talley QD rings. Functions properly and illumination is daylight bright.

1375 shipped.

1789827449143.jpeg

1789827466990.jpeg

1789827486823.jpeg

1789827505951.jpeg

1789827526560.jpeg

1789827547365.jpeg

1789827567638.jpeg
 
Good scope for feral hogs. Also not a bad choice for your DGR. Take it back to Africa!
The flash dot system is great. 11 intensity settings for the red dot, from barely visible to extremely bright.
 
SOLD

Much obliged.
 
Recieved scope today, looks great and very well packaged. Thanks again.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,915
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top