savage 116se

35bore

AH legend
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
972
Media
74
Member of
NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
Hunted
USA, South Africa, France
Hey guys, does anyone know where I could find a savage 116se in 458 win mag. I have checked gunbroker, auction arms, and guns america. have also googled this rifle with no current success. any help would be appreciated.
 
i'm not looking for one. i have a like new never fired savage 116se 458 win mag for $800 + shipping.
 
Welcome to AH...your post should be helpful for forum members.

i'm not looking for one. i have a like new never fired savage 116se 458 win mag for $800 + shipping.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,506
Members
168,894
Latest member
CharlineLy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top