Sable Hunt Giving Back Package

Oh man...You admitted to that?:LOL:
 
This is a very good deal.
By the way you have a very niece website an a fantastic lodge.
Are the zebra's wild ones or tamed?
Good luck selling the hunt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KVS
@Sanglier14 Thank you kindly. I hope you watched the videos as they were recently uploaded. The Zebras are relatively tame and spend most of their time in and around the lodge, they are not hunted.

All the very best
Jono
 
+42" but we don't guarantee inches...only experiences to remember for a lifetime.
Really nice of you to offer this package and guys/gals, no one can guarantee inches unless they are trapping and measuring them.'

Knowing what I know now Jono I wish I'd known of you before I made my trip. If nothing else I'd have stopped by just to say hi and introduce myself since I was hunting very close by.

My East Cape Kudu and Black Wildebeest were taken only a few miles from your lodge.

To anyone interested in this package I say "Go, and Go soon", it's an absolutely beautiful area to hunt and it will remind you a great deal of the high desert regions of Arizona and New Mexico or Baja for those of you who have ever been to those areas.

As for the price itself it's considerably less than the going rate for Sable in SA.
 
@WildRose Thanks for the kind words, I am sure our paths will cross one day. Till then you always welcome and it will be great to show you our operation one day, even for interests sake.

I enjoyed reading your report and you bagged some magnificient trophies, well done!
http://www.africahunting.com/threads/amazing-trip-so-far-waterbuck.23409/

As per the package, yes it is still available but time is slowly running out.

All the best
Jono
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,385
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top