Ruger RS 458WM

MShort

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 18, 2021
Messages
110
Reaction score
110
Location
WA state
I’m down sizing my big bores and this one just sits.

It’s a very clean 1979 Ruger RS with very few light handling marks on the stock but nothing major. It did get the red pad swapped for a decelerator prior to my owning it.

Scope is an older leupold vari-x iii 1.75-6x32 that’s been through the custom shop for a heavy duplex reticle.

Round count is said it be 120 rds (80 by original owner, 40 by me)

The rifle with come with:
(200) Win virgin brass
(120) 1x Win Brass
(100) 450gr Barnes TSX
RCBS 3 die set.

$2800 shipped OBO

## Bipod not included ##
IMG_1484.jpeg
 
If I priced this too high feel free to make an offer. It’s too nice of a rifle to just sit in the safe.
 
Need the safe space back so someone make me an offer and go kill something with this great rifle
 
WA state. I can send whatever pictures, video a buyer would like to prove I own the rifle in question.

Heck I almost always photograph my rifles on that block wall and can show 30 others lol
 
Matt's good to go. Rifle is clean and will make a nice killing tool.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,570,264
Members
168,866
Latest member
DeweyForwo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top