Ruger No. 1 Upgrades

Something I have noticed with a couple of #1s is they group better if I hand hold the forearm when shooting off the bench using sandbags.
 
I’ve been thinking about that exact build. What scope/lop is allowing you to get proper eye relief without crawling the stock?
I had it stocked to my measurements. This helps quite a bit, especially because I shoot left handed. When I get it assembled, I'll post pictures of the rifle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,718
Members
168,989
Latest member
Robin Gratz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top