Ruger Hawkeye NIB .358 1 of 150

Thomas G. Vogt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
This is a NIB, unfired Ruger Hawkeye that was produced for Grice Wholesale here in PA. in 2016 They had 50 with fancy walnut (Circassian)? and 150 with American Walnut. This is one of the 150. As you can see in the pictures the bottom metal is engraved with 1 of 150. 100% condition, only out of the box for pictures. Comes with the Ruger rings and all paperwork.
IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0228 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0229 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG

I can send the Imgur link for more pictures.
$1550.00 Plus actual USPS Priority shipping to your FFL who must be willing to accept from a non licensee.
Thanks
Tom

Last edited:

Bob Nelson 35Whelen

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
This is a NIB, unfired Ruger Hawkeye that was produced for Grice Wholesale here in PA. in 2016 They had 50 with fancy walnut (Circassian)? and 150 with American Walnut. This is one of the 150. As you can see in the pictures the bottom metal is engraved with 1 of 150. 100% condition, only out of the box for pictures. Comes with the Ruger rings and all paperwork.View attachment 434626

View attachment 434622View attachment 434623View attachment 434624
I can send the Imgur link for more pictures.
$1550.00 Plus actual USPS Priority shipping to your FFL who must be willing to accept from a non licensee.
Thanks
Tom
@Thomas G. Vogt
Beautiful, it's just a crying shame it hasn't been used for hunting yet. The caliber just sceams let me hunt I deserve it

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
@Thomas G. Vogt
Beautiful, it's just a crying shame it hasn't been used for hunting yet. The caliber just sceams let me hunt I deserve it
IMO, the moderate mid-bores are very overlooked as hunting cartridges, at least where I am. A very sensible NA round. But I don't like to shoot too far either.

Thomas G. Vogt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
After reading some of the post about "I'll take it" I wanted to let people know that this rifle is listed on other sites. If it is sold elsewhere, or if a member uses the PM option here, I will mark it SOLD here immediately so there is no misunderstanding.

Thanks
Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rickvzg

Latest profile posts

Tom Leoni wrote on Nyati67's profile.
Nyatyi, what's the tube dia. on your S&B?
Brian wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
CM,
That is nice work! I would like that cartridge slide for 50-110 Win. I would also use it for 500 S&W. Six cartridge loops would be perfect for me.

I will send you payment immediately.

Thank you,
Akunasek wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
do you still have the Ithaca 10 ga semi auto?
kdenn wrote on TROPHY SHIPPERS's profile.
Afternoon, going to South Africa August 22 hunting with wife. will need your help with trophies. what information and how soon do you need it? went to the website and completed the form but seems i have negative energy or something with electronic communication often.
thanks for your help
ken dennison
Docpk wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
I would but the Swarovski scope