Ruger Client Service

USMA84DAB

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
937
Reaction score
1,873
Media
60
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Member of
CPT, Cavalry - US Army, Retired
Hunted
South Africa, MO, CO, SD, Namibia
jFHddS3MhJBumrfDPAKWDgLkFZgilBZJFq5bwr_duBJd65JdF2td9owjnZauVVyKNWrS4UfRRya44Sbiggq1WMiRCBys85dsXL6cmoQ0LP5_7l2Yysnl-hkRojhk=s0-d-e1-ft

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
Replies to this email are not monitored. If you need to follow-up on this request, please use this link.
Thank you for contacting Ruger Customer Service.
Your Customer Service Issue # is 10160308

The front mounting screw is 1/4x28 UNF-2A and 1" long, Should be torqued to 95" lbs. The center mounting screw is 10/32 UNF-2A and 1" 3/8 long, to be hand tightened. The rear mounting screw is 10/32 UNF-2A and 1" 9/16 long, to be torqued to 45 inch lbs.

Ruger Customer Service

Original request:
Have a Hawkeye Alaskan without the muzzle brake - wanted to know what to set the torque wrench to for the three screws on the Hogue overmolded stock. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    11 KB · Views: 267

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,039
Members
170,508
Latest member
okkingicecom01
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top