RSA bullets - Steward Bullets

PeteG

AH elite
Joined
Jan 20, 2012
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
3,395
Location
Zambia
Media
114
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
Professional Guides and Outfitters Association of Zambia
Morning all,
A question for the guys reloading from RSA, any news or reviews on Stewart bullets?

I am planning on purchasing a couple of hundred rounds and cases for my 333J and wondering if anyone can offer some advice on their personal use of any of their components?

http://sapremiumbullets.yolasite.co...mIb23da11252ab48c684de4fd0a3c5aeb0Posted=true

Going off this website, managed to get prompt replies from Johan there so its a good start.

Cheers

Edit - Its Stewart Bullets, not steward... :E Doh:
 
Surprised nobody responded!
 
Morning all,
A question for the guys reloading from RSA, any news or reviews on Stewart bullets?

I am planning on purchasing a couple of hundred rounds and cases for my 333J and wondering if anyone can offer some advice on their personal use of any of their components?

http://sapremiumbullets.yolasite.co...mIb23da11252ab48c684de4fd0a3c5aeb0Posted=true

Going off this website, managed to get prompt replies from Johan there so its a good start.

Cheers

Edit - Its Stewart Bullets, not steward... :E Doh:
In African Dangerous Game Cartridges by Pierre van Der Walt Stewart bullets are highly regarded as are some other South African manufactured bullets.
 
Surprised nobody responded!
Yeah, was hoping someone in RSA would be using them, will wait and see...

In African Dangerous Game Cartridges by Pierre van Der Walt Stewart bullets are highly regarded as are some other South African manufactured bullets.
Thanks, that helps. I dont have many options when it comes to the 333J, so its down to Stewart and Woodleigh.
So far their response was quick and helpful, prices were reasonable as well so i'll give it a go.

Just waiting on gunsmithing quotes now for the 416Rigby and the 333J to go to RSA for some attention...;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,890
Members
170,455
Latest member
TitusDrans
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top