Rough Camping & Survival Tips

312325162_1355018651699452_169457926839508342_n.jpg
 
310893898_1270421470389621_7032067127644935204_n.jpg
 
312271235_3441370942802620_6772629126189356524_n.jpg
 
WhatsApp Image 2022-10-25 at 09.09.20.jpg
IMG_2503.JPG
WhatsApp Image 2022-10-25 at 17.30.33.jpg
 
311385060_1827081791004146_4090310363899151328_n.png
 
314078644_564963568767424_6614151844438377264_n.png
 
12ada4fd208e3e92f3c62c91c6a1d0cb.jpg
Tin-Can-Arrow-Head-Still-tin-can-.jpg
 
download.jpg
10888683_761627577260942_607579634999935848_n.jpg
 
Some simple things I do to help me out when I camp.
Bug Spray. Seriously. Unless your camping in Winter time, Bugs get everywhere. This will help you ignore them and enjoy the Outdoors.

I tend to use the Trunk of a vehicle to store food and trash in. Helps cut down the risk of Unwanted Critters invading your camp.

Doesn't hurt to have extra stuff. As long as you don't overburden yourself. I always have extra batteries for Flashlights, extra water, and extra socks when I do any kind of Hiking or Camping. I just like to be prepared.

Cheers, and enjoy the Camping Trip!
 
314420343_1553378258435837_2186466837515530446_n.jpg
 
1851E166-CA21-42C1-9770-C1572C06CB4A.jpeg
 
68399602_1131389193715434_4584840415538053120_n.jpg
 
314707993_1673117053083149_8888823480381769354_n.jpg
 
313847855_1207674336626950_6898141723572873124_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,220
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top