Rough Camping & Survival Tips

280376829_1729331800743230_2042243344983276179_n.jpg
 
279895017_5009374399153506_8567146939467541112_n.jpg
 
280238096_5745928442090493_3170055777718204686_n.jpg
 
280228182_5428141650554016_1990659473593317571_n.jpg
 
271249861_302847275115262_6296843972965096472_n.jpg
 
Before alarm clocks existed, people used nails fixed onto candles to make sure they wake up on time.
They knew how to calculate the burning time and put the nail at the right position.
As the candle melted, the nail fell, made a noise and woke its owner.

280758809_2215852205246540_935255190337734448_n.jpg
 
This is life!
Camping with some youngsters and teach them outdoor 'stuff'....

280143561_1119899408575516_5224325763689040638_n.jpg
 
281468698_1468173630310773_5885010724847701428_n.jpg
 
Many who claim they are "preppers" do not really have a working plan (what to do when you run out of BIC-lighters or AA-batteries or whatever their mind is locked on to) and end up hoarding..

I’m not sure it’s a lack of a plan that will get them so much as a lack of critical skill sets…

You don’t need a 10 year supply of bic lighters or a plan to acquire more… if you know how to make primitive fire…

I don’t think it’s practical for the average every day working class city dweller to invest the time and money into learning every possible critical skill..

But whether we are talking a TEOTWAWKI situation or someone just out for the weekend on a long hike or a wilderness hunt.. if you don’t at least have the basic fundamental skills for survival down to at least advanced Boy Scout level.. you’re wrong…
 
281827998_700466834507726_8339261459699415894_n.jpg
 
283292053_534249065003264_8017216341836688219_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,992
Members
169,880
Latest member
LunaXофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top