Rizzini 550/552 ?

Daniel Cary

AH legend
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
2,755
Reaction score
4,046
Location
Michigan
Media
37
Does anyone know the difference aside from the aesthetics .. or, simply any experience with either.

Many Thanks!!!
Fabarm 12
fabarm2.jpg
 
My understanding is the 552 has the side plates added. Other than that it is the same as the 550. They feel nice in the hand but I want a beavertail fore end which you can order.
 
So what are we looking at here? Hard to tell from the elongation in the photo angle.
This was a 2nd hand Fabarm "Beta Classic"
There's not much out there about them .. but it fit so well, I ended up snagging it. 28". $1K
 
My understanding is the 552 has the side plates added. Other than that it is the same as the 550. They feel nice in the hand but I want a beavertail fore end which you can order.
Are you looking, or prefer that 550? .. just curious if you care to share.
I haven't seen either in person ..
 
I haven’t shot a rizzini sxs… but there are a number of shooters I know that shoot the O/Us… they’re exceptional for the price point IMO…

I got very close to buying one just a couple of weeks ago for sporting clays… but found a great deal on a webley & scott (we already own webley o/u’s and are very familiar and happy with them)… so I went that direction instead..

It was very hard to resist the rizzini though.. I might still end up with one in the safe if I am not careful…
 
Assuming the 550 is a Round Body & the 52 to the contrary. Beautiful double.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 9.04.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 9.04.51 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 229
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 9.04.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 9.04.55 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 207
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 9.04.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 9.04.57 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 219

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 9.05.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 9.05.41 AM.png
    490.8 KB · Views: 205
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 9.05.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 9.05.42 AM.png
    419.7 KB · Views: 230
  • Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 9.05.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 9.05.45 AM.png
    620 KB · Views: 257

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,242
Members
169,512
Latest member
ciathornresle1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top