Rigby Floor Plate Issue

So further update on this, I just rang Rigby, great people to deal with, super happy with how they have responded to the feedback and me identifying the issue. It is going to be discussed with the gunsmiths at Rigby and they are going to follow up with an email later today (their time) with anything else I may need to check and/or consider.
 
1651745254476.png
 
You should trade it to me for a nice Blaser R8. That way you're safe! Lol!
@TOBY458
I would feel safer using a nice custom M17 or P14 Enfield in 375 or 416 over the blaser R8. More class and better looks as well as cheaper.
But to each their own. The Blaser R8 is good but lacks class and looks even when engraved and nice wood. It's just a nice rifle with no class to me
Bob
 
@TOBY458
I would feel safer using a nice custom M17 or P14 Enfield in 375 or 416 over the blaser R8. More class and better looks as well as cheaper.
But to each their own. The Blaser R8 is good but lacks class and looks even when engraved and nice wood. It's just a nice rifle with no class to me
Bob
Well.....it was a joke Bob. There's no room for seriousness here. Lol!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,783
Members
169,166
Latest member
LaurelCamd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top