Rigby Double

Beautiful rifle
 
Mtn_Infantry, the barrels are 27 and 3/4, it weighs about 10.75 lbs, has ejectors, was built in 1905, according to Paul. Very recently refurbished by Rigby, with very little work needing to be done. That's about all the info I have, except for this recent target pic.
Well worth contacting Rigby to find out if they have history of original and subsequent owners. You may be amazed with what you learn .
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,081
Members
169,102
Latest member
JasonVyw5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top