Rigby .450cal nitro

rigbymauser

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 26, 2020
Messages
523
Reaction score
1,394
Media
92
…for sale here in Denmark.
I live very close to where this gun is. I will stop by tomorrow to kick some tires.


Made on a Webley longbar action its very identical to my George Gibbs in similar caliber. The gun appears original only mounted a Nickel scope somwhere in the 1960s. With the serienumber my guess the gun is made in in 1903-04. I have a Rigby ballgun just a few numbrs away and thats is made in 1903.

opening bid is aprox $8777
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 10.22.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 10.22.24 AM.png
    948.3 KB · Views: 201
  • Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 10.22.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 10.22.26 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 195
Only one bidder(not me). Sold for $10500 including auction fee. I handled the rifle here some days ago. Nice original rifle with extractors. Sharp rifling all the way out. No cordite pitting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,075
Members
169,100
Latest member
CarmonBrys
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top