Returning to Namibia

Enjoy your trip, I can't add anything more to what has already been posted. We were there in June of last year and I'm planning my next trip. Namibia is an incredible country and like you, I hope to see more of it in the future.

Oh boy!

I thought my trip in 2017 would be the only one, but once my wife saw all my photos and videos, she demanded to go this year. Flights are booked and Otjandaue Hunting Safaris has our dates.

We're spending 13 days in country. I have to split my time between hunting and sight seeing, but I'm extremely excited to go.

Any of you AH members with better halves have advice for sights in Namibia? My wife wants to see the dunes in the Namib desert. I plan to take her to Erindi for two days as this will be our 15 year anniversary trip.

If anyone has any advice for places to take her, let me know. She also wants a warthog, so that works out well for our hunting plans.

Thanks,
WK

I've been with Roy at Otjandaue and also to Erindi, and you are certainly on the right track.

We considered wild camping before we went to Namibia last year but quite frankly its a non starter. The camp sites we stayed in were brilliant, cheap as chips, safe, and in the case of some the profits went straight to the local community. you would have to be nuts to just camp on the side of the road, plus I don't think you would enjoy it that much.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.53.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.53.18 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 191

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilburnAle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,