Returning to Namibia

Enjoy your trip, I can't add anything more to what has already been posted. We were there in June of last year and I'm planning my next trip. Namibia is an incredible country and like you, I hope to see more of it in the future.
 
Oh boy!

I thought my trip in 2017 would be the only one, but once my wife saw all my photos and videos, she demanded to go this year. Flights are booked and Otjandaue Hunting Safaris has our dates.

We're spending 13 days in country. I have to split my time between hunting and sight seeing, but I'm extremely excited to go.

Any of you AH members with better halves have advice for sights in Namibia? My wife wants to see the dunes in the Namib desert. I plan to take her to Erindi for two days as this will be our 15 year anniversary trip.

If anyone has any advice for places to take her, let me know. She also wants a warthog, so that works out well for our hunting plans.

Thanks,
WK


I've been with Roy at Otjandaue and also to Erindi, and you are certainly on the right track.
 
We considered wild camping before we went to Namibia last year but quite frankly its a non starter. The camp sites we stayed in were brilliant, cheap as chips, safe, and in the case of some the profits went straight to the local community. you would have to be nuts to just camp on the side of the road, plus I don't think you would enjoy it that much.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.53.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.53.18 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 296

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,286
Members
169,998
Latest member
SadyeGrand
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top