Researching Namibia options for dik dik

Green Chile

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Messages
5,438
Reaction score
20,945
Location
DFW
Website
www.mattanjahuntingsafaris.com
Media
148
Hunting reports
Africa
7
USA/Canada
7
Mex/S.Amer
1
Member of
NRA, GSCO
Hunted
Argentina, Saskatchewan, Eastern Cape, Limpopo, Zimbabwe, 30 US states and counting
I generally plan 1-3 years out and I'm looking for options to finish my T10 with the dik dik in Namibia. Feel free to send me a private message here or through WhatsApp. This would probably be a shorter trip, possibly on the front or back of another hunt in Africa. Other secondary species would be gemsbok, springbok or Hartmann's zebra. Thanks!
 
Phil Hennings, Khomas Highlands Safaris offers Damara Dik Dik and all the others mentioned. That’s a beautiful part of the world and challenging free range hunting. I used Phillip’s father’s Franchi bird gun. I’m also after T10 and have Suni and Sharps Grysbuck yet to get. Hutch
 
Pretty safe to say there are some very nice trophies here in all the categories you noted.
https://www.africahunting.com/threa...zondjahe-hunting-safaris-namibia.11161/page-4
Indeed! That baby dik dik is special….

IMG_0359.jpeg
 
The company I have hunted my leopard and just finished the non trophy elephant with can help with the Dik Dik. Give me a call and I can get you his contact information.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,511
Members
168,895
Latest member
Rosaura46P
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top