Remington 700 338 Win Mag value

Dietrich701

New member
Joined
Jun 13, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I was wondering what you guys think would be a rough evaluation for a Remington 700 adl Stainless steel with the synthetic stock chambered in 338 win mag. This rifle includes a Leupold vx6 2-12 with the firedot windplex reticle, Leupold rings, Harris 12-24 bipod, and 138 rounds of Barnes 210gr 338 Win mag factory ammo. The rifle and scope are 95% with some very minimal scuffs. Thanks so much
 
It seems like the rifle market is slow right now. The chambering will scare some people away. I’m not sure if the VX6 is gen 1 or 2, but that could affect the price since most vx5/6 gen 1 scopes are on blowout. I think $1800 to $2k for the package is reasonable, but you will have to wait for the right buyer. You may consider selling each part individually, but shipping will kill your additional revenue unless you sell local.

Unless you really need the money, I would rebarrel if you’re no longer interested in 338.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,851
Members
169,443
Latest member
PamalaPoin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top