Purchases On AH References

Purchased an R8 rifle from Toby. Very easy transaction, and a pleasure to deal with him.

I also purchased some 9.3x62 ammo from @Havegunwilltravel, and it was a pleasure to deal with him. Ammo received quickly and as advertised.

Thank you gents!
Thanks! Great meeting you!
 
Smooth transaction with @Cheesehead. Purchased his Winchester 458 and it was shipped quick and as described. Great communication also. Very easy to work with. Thank you!
 
I have done some business on AH, all transactions have been pleasant. Be it pay it forward or an item for purchase. In recent past some sellers and or buyers have had conflict. I did do business with one of the gentleman in question and had no issue. It was the most expensive rifle I have ever purchased. I would like to offer my dealing with Mr Krish. He has been a gentleman, and the product showed up as described packaged well. No price gouging just the cost passed on that he paid for 500 Jeffrey brass. He had 4 total boxes to sell. I told him I would take two of them, and in a few weeks if he could hold the other two I would take them also. When I contacted him for the second purchase I asked if they were still available and he said yes, he held them for me. I couldn't be happier. I thought maybe we could start a thread on straight shooters so to speak. A reference thread to do alittle more research besides the normal how long has a member been active ect. Either way, thank you Krish, it has been a pleasure. John
this is just what i am looking for. thx
 
I recently purchased a rifle from @Papa72. He mailed the scope separately and both the rifle and scope were well packaged and were shipped in a very timely manner. Great transaction and would buy from him again. Thank you @Papa72!
 
Ooops! …… multiple transactions with @Jon R15
 
Not sure why it keeps doing that, but have had multiple transactions with Jon R15, all of which have been satisfactory. He’s a great guy and look forward to doing more business together, thanks!
 
Had a good buying experience with JohnD29. I had to have my wife handle the Venmo part and I was at work for a couple days. He was patient and didn’t call me a scammer or a thief or a murderer. Just patiently gave
Me time to make arrangements. Job well done and a happy customer
 
I've been lurking on this forum for quit some time now. After reading many posts and trying to absorb as much information as possible to make the best decision I could. I recently purchased an R8 from @dchamp. Everything went as smooth as can be. It was a pleasure doing business with him. He went out of his way to answer all my questions. I wouldn't hesitate one bit in making another purchase from him or to hit him up for a piece of the vast knowledge he has and is willing to share. Thank you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,106
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top