Pulling Reloads

Thanks for all the interest, guy's. Went ahead and gave the inertia puller a try and as luck would have it, worked fine. Dumped the powder, since i had no idea what it was, de-activated the primers, then treated the cases as once fired. Now have a good selection of practice ammo. Thanks again
 
Another vote for the RCBS collet type puller and yes, absolutely do not shoot another's reloads unless you were there while he was doing it and double checking them.
Plus 2.
I've used the RCBC collet puller with good results. Biggest I've pulled is 338 WM, however.
 
It’s funny that this thread can up, I just loaded 50 rounds of 30-06 undercharged by 10 grains. I didn’t double check the scale. I now have an RCBS collet bullet puller on the way.
@Wyatt Smith
At least it was undercharged mate.
How is that rimmed Roberts of yours going.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,059
Members
169,096
Latest member
EliseCream
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top