Problem Lion Hunt Namibia

Whewwww......thank goodness. I was about to spend a lot of money all in the name of "business."
 
Contact me at rickr@hotmail.com

Contact me at rickr@hotmail.com

A permit was issued for huge problem male lion. Additional young male or female can be hunted.
Contact urgently not to miss this hunt.
Price $16200/13000 EU
!0 days set aside for this hunt.
Place Namibia Adjoining Etosha reserve Near Otavi
Outfitter Afrika Jag Safaris
PH Lukas Holtshauzen

Included.
Pickup and return from airport
Board and lodging(full)
Hunting vehicle
PH fully licensed
Tracker and skinners
Field preparation of trophy
Transport to taxidermist
 

Good luck rick the last word I got is that the Lion got nerves and found a new place to move to many AH hunters looking down their barrels and seeing a lion on the other end.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,934
Members
169,053
Latest member
ElliotWju
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top