Pre-baiting for Leopard...

Well folks I hate to sound like a pessimist, just received an e mail from my PH apparently he has fractured his knee cap and tore his meniscus and will not be able to guide me. Of course he told me he has someone else who is very good and I will be well taken care of. Only one female on bait right now have tracks of a large male but no picture. This along with the cats not hitting the baits hard due to early calving has me more than a bit concerned to be honest. Man I hope these are not bad omens....
 
In the good old days tracks were the only information required.

If there is a track, there is a cat.
 
Johnny don't sing the blues.......sorry couldn't help it! You are on your way to AFRICA.....man.....it is going to work out. It's ok to be a little anxious but I am certain you are in good hands. This is an adventure.....you have everything to look forward too. Keep that positive attitude and work hard and I'm sure you will get your leopard. Best of luck and travel safe!
 
Johnny don't sing the blues.......sorry couldn't help it! You are on your way to AFRICA.....man.....it is going to work out. It's ok to be a little anxious but I am certain you are in good hands. This is an adventure.....you have everything to look forward too. Keep that positive attitude and work hard and I'm sure you will get your leopard. Best of luck and travel safe!
Thanks I appreciate the encouragement. Looking forward to a great hunt
 
Was thinking about you a little while ago Johnny.

Enjoy every second!
 
yopu'd be about as toey as a roman sandal ,by now johnny
wishing you a pound of luck ,mate
travel well
hunt hard.
live your dream .
we'll all be here ,on your safe return
enjoy
 
yopu'd be about as toey as a roman sandal ,by now johnny
wishing you a pound of luck ,mate
travel well
hunt hard.
live your dream .
we'll all be here ,on your safe return
enjoy
Thank you sir....I m READY! lol....Thank you all very much. I appreciate everyone's well wishes.. I ll stay in touch thru out the week. I ll start a new thread tomorrow.
 
if you lived in Australia , you would be on your way ,now ................
 
Good luck.
 
:A Happy Wave:
 
I hope you get your leopard, you have the desire and the heart of a hunter alright.
 
cant be long now johnny.
did you sleep well ?:D:D:p:p
 
cant be long now johnny.
did you sleep well ?:D:D:p:p
Just having a cup of coffee. Very restless night as always before a hunt. Taxi coming in about an hour for JFK
 
you'll be right mate ........
can you take a riffle case in a cab, in America?
 
Yes. No problem. Have a hard double case.
 
you'll be right mate ........
can you take a riffle case in a cab, in America?

Here in Georgia I can carry a pistol in a taxi. No problem.
 
Good luck on the leopard hunt an don't sweat it. Your PH wouldn't put his reputation on the line by arranging you a less than qualified replacement. There are hundreds of very good, fully qualified PH's in the RSA.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,377
Messages
1,574,533
Members
170,056
Latest member
LuzBurgin3
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top