Prayer Request

Wonderful ! Enjoy the porch!
 
I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!
Sir may the Lord bless you and keep you!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,388
Members
169,349
Latest member
ivoryharbor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top