Politics

Let me take a shot at it Brent.
Using common sense
Donald Trump started a war with Iran and he has no idea what he's doing. Also, his tariffs are making the affordability crisis worse.
and accepting reality,
Donald Trump is a rapist and a child molester. Epstein once said that he's the worst person he'd ever met. Quite the low bar indeed.
instead of your little fantasy world of rainbows, unicorns, pixie dust,
Trickle-down economics doesn't help the middle class, and de-regulation doesn't either.
But we all know that is beyond your extremely limited intellectual capabilitiy.
I used to teach/tutor math confounded people such as yourself at the local community college. Let me know if you need any assistance. Free of charge.
 
Hey BE, assuming you can read a map, here’s a guide showing my previous couple of suggestion for initial detransitioning from commiesocialist think and back toward reality. Kind of a “pictures for bigger words” map for Kinder One Padawan learners. The arrows should get you into the general area. Since the country has over 7600 islands, depending on tide, with about 2000 of them inhabited, this guide should prove handy. Get to Manila then either a PAL or Cebu Pacific Air regional flight will get you there. Expand your horizons! :)

IMG_3164.jpeg
 
This is where your wrong, many of the gentlemen on this forum have in fact conversed face to face. I’ve hosted several members in my home. @mdwest has hosted hundreds of members. Bob Nelson has a Rolladex full of numbers and regularly converses with A.H. Member on the phone.
And when you get together or talk over the phone, do you regularly insult and shit-talk other members that disagree with you to their face? Do you host some sort of "insult-olympics" at these meet-ups? How many of the folks you disagree with politically on here have shown up, or were even invited to such gatherings? You seem to miss the point entirely, so let me help you: Do you act the same way in person that you do online here? If not, then as I responded before; This could be said of any member on here, as we are all conversing behind a keyboard...Was meant to convey the differences in how one acts online versus in person
A community you are not a part of and have done your level to alienate
Ah yes, a community of intolerant far-right folks who insult me every chance they get, sounds like a real hoot. And what dare I ask have I done to alienate myself? Have the audacity to reply to those of you in-kind? Have a differing political opinion? Oh yes, how dare I. We can't have any shooters stray from the Borg Collective now can we? We need to keep that far-right hive mind in perfect working order. Must snuff-out all differing opinions.

Question: Does shitting all over ever person interested in hunting and shooting that doesn't share your political beliefs gratify you all in some way? Purity test much?
Where as you are a an outsider who only comes here to push your ideals and political rhetoric on us.
Whose pushing what rhetoric? Projection much Tubby? I've responded to various posts from other forum members. Posts that typically involve multiple logical fallacies and incorrect information that I simply correct for you (while posting high-quality, fact-based sources. As was requested by many of you). I'm perhaps the only member on this thread that doesn't post a bunch of unsolicited nonsense. I don't post bat-shit crazy conspiracy theories like @Brent in Az , or rage bait memes like @tinktink12 does, or recycled facebook garbage like so many of you do.

You're just all pissy that someone has the audacity to stand their ground and call this crap out. Or is it that someone is disrupting your far-right safe space and you want it back?

Apologies for dropping some truth bombs into your echo chamber..../s
 
Hey BE, assuming you can read a map, here’s a guide showing my previous couple of suggestion for initial detransitioning from commiesocialist think and back toward reality.
While I do love me a good, high quality map. It is not useful to me, as I'm not a socialist, nor a communist, and therefore would not benefit from any detransitioning in this area.
Expand your horizons! :)
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm already well travelled. Also, the Philippines features a tropical maritime climate with lots of rain, humidity, and high temps. As I escaped the state of Florida after spending 30 years there, I have zero interest in ever spending time in such a place ever again.

Now at what point do you post something politically meaningful or insightful rather than attempting, and failing to insult fellow members?
 
Let me take a shot at it Brent.

Donald Trump started a war with Iran and he has no idea what he's doing. Also, his tariffs are making the affordability crisis worse.

Donald Trump is a rapist and a child molester. Epstein once said that he's the worst person he'd ever met. Quite the low bar indeed.

Trickle-down economics doesn't help the middle class, and de-regulation doesn't either.

I used to teach/tutor math confounded people such as yourself at the local community college. Let me know if you need any assistance. Free of charge.
Whatever college gave you any type of degree should give you a refund instead
 
Hey BE, assuming you can read a map, here’s a guide showing my previous couple of suggestion for initial detransitioning from commiesocialist think and back toward reality. Kind of a “pictures for bigger words” map for Kinder One Padawan learners. The arrows should get you into the general area. Since the country has over 7600 islands, depending on tide, with about 2000 of them inhabited, this guide should prove handy. Get to Manila then either a PAL or Cebu Pacific Air regional flight will get you there. Expand your horizons! :)

View attachment 795280
As I said before, he needs to be sent into the.M.I.L.F Zone.
He can bring perfesser knee shooter along as a travel buddy.
 
This is where your wrong, many of the gentlemen on this forum have in fact conversed face to face. I’ve hosted several members in my home. @mdwest has hosted hundreds of members. Bob Nelson has a Rolladex full of numbers and regularly converses with A.H. Member on the phone. That is just a few of many examples of the community we all share. A community you are not a part of and have done your level to alienate, but you see the difference is we’re a group of like minded gentleman with common interests we have our disagreements amongst ourselves but we all have interests in common. Where as you are a an outsider who only comes here to push your ideals and political rhetoric on us.
I don't see a lot of gentlemanly behavior on this thread.
 
I don't see a lot of gentlemanly behavior on this thread.
You’ve reaped what you sewn on this and other threads, stories about pointing firearms at children for example don’t endow you with a lot of good will in the community.
 
You’ve reaped what you sewn on this and other threads
Dear god man, please tell me that you are saying this ironically!

You are just as guilty as anyone else on this forum of incivility. Although I suppose that @Brent in Az sits atop that dung heap. So at least you're not king of that hill yet.
 
Dear god man, please tell me that you are saying this ironically!

You are just as guilty as anyone else on this forum of incivility. Although I suppose that @Brent in Az sits atop that dung heap. So at least you're not king of that hill yet.

Speaking of dung.....I scrape people like you off the bottom of my shoes.

Big Easy responding to everyone's comments
i'm-smarter-than-you-tracy.gif
 
While I do love me a good, high quality map. It is not useful to me, as I'm not a socialist, nor a communist, and therefore would not benefit from any detransitioning in this area.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm already well travelled. Also, the Philippines features a tropical maritime climate with lots of rain, humidity, and high temps. As I escaped the state of Florida after spending 30 years there, I have zero interest in ever spending time in such a place ever again.

Now at what point do you post something politically meaningful or insightful rather than attempting, and failing to insult fellow members?

Seems to me, that Florida escaped you. There was probably a huge block party when you hit the road
 
While I do love me a good, high quality map. It is not useful to me, as I'm not a socialist, nor a communist, and therefore would not benefit from any detransitioning in this area.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm already well travelled. Also, the Philippines features a tropical maritime climate with lots of rain, humidity, and high temps. As I escaped the state of Florida after spending 30 years there, I have zero interest in ever spending time in such a place ever again.

Now at what point do you post something politically meaningful or insightful rather than attempting, and failing to insult fellow members?

Cry me a river of liberal victimhood. You've been insulting people on this forum since the first day you infested it.
 
I am still chuckling about “insult Olympics”. It can be applied in so many places today. It’s erroneous only because the fact is that we have gone Pro a long time ago.
 
You’ve reaped what you sewn on this and other threads, stories about pointing firearms at children for example don’t endow you with a lot of good will in the community.
Yes, that account was a real jewel - sad commentary on the guy’s general demeanor. The other had to do with use of deadly force- hence my nickname of Perfesser Dontario Kneeshooter. After telling us he had been an MP and had been trained in proper use of deadly force, he proceeded to recommend shooting suspect in the leg during situations calling for the use of deadly force instead of the correct, center of mass, aim area as is the training and policy in all LE orgs and training I’m aware of. Sounds a lot like our stupid exPOTUS Biden recommending shooting suspects in the leg with a shotgun when asked about deadly force protocol.

He’s either made up junk about accepted protocols to suit his delusional arguments, is suffering some form of dementia or is flat out lying about his past. Something is amiss with this fellow.
 
Yes, that account was a real jewel - sad commentary on the guy’s general demeanor. The other had to do with use of deadly force- hence my nickname of Perfesser Dontario Kneeshooter. After telling us he had been an MP and had been trained in proper use of deadly force, he proceeded to recommend shooting suspect in the leg during situations calling for the use of deadly force instead of the correct, center of mass, aim area as is the training and policy in all LE orgs and training I’m aware of. Sounds a lot like our stupid exPOTUS Biden recommending shooting suspects in the leg with a shotgun when asked about deadly force protocol.

He’s either made up junk about accepted protocols to suit his delusional arguments, is suffering some form of dementia or is flat out lying about his past. Something is amiss with this fellow.
Again, taking things out of context, a context time and place obviously foreign to you.

Sorry, but I'm not going to shoot to kill some twit who only has a knife or a broken bottle. He/she may just be having temporary personal or mental issues. It's almost for certain someone somewhere cares for the individual. If I don't have to kill to resolve an issue, then why cause others a pile of anguish? I have held my dead son in my hands and watched the life leave my lovely wife after she was unplugged. I wouldn't wish that on anyone else, not even my worst enemy. We obviously had more discretion in the Army back then than what you are familiar with. Our rule from training was only use enough "necessary force. I had the intelligence and enough common sense to apply it properly.
 
5 terrorists arrested in bombing plot near RAF base in the U.K, that is used by the U.S, with
B-52's and B1-B bombers residing at the base.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,099
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top