Politics

YES , Fauci is guilty of high crimes against humanity and must be held accountable, me personally , I lost 25- 30 percent of my lung capacity to scaring from covid, much lighter than others who didnt survive, I would like to spend 5 min. in a room with Fauci to discuss this, even at my diminished capacity. ,

I too have lung scaring from COVID. Everyone involved that Gain of Function should be held accountable. Unfortunately, now Fauci will not, at least in the USA. One can only hope for The Hague.
 
1500 pardons and 6 commutations for the January 6 defendants.
Would be nice if we could prosecute some of the mostly peaceful protestors from 2020.
 
1500 pardons and 6 commutations for the January 6 defendants.

I watched the video of Trump signing the pardons. The cool thing was that he was adamant about getting those orders delivered to the prison officials immediately.
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure about the circus being over, they can now be called to testify and can't plead the 5th. If they lie, that would be perjury and then the pardons don't apply. I think this is just the beginning of the circus.
Good point. I don't believe they can plead the 5th and HAVE to testify since they cannot face any prosecution since they were pardoned? However, everyone they would testify against has already been pardoned and it would be a moot point and turn into a circus and a major distraction from Trump's agenda. I would look at maybe some civil lawsuits against some of the people pardoned for defamation, lying, election interference, etc., as to how it affected Trump politically and personally. Or maybe not and just move forward.
 
Good point. I don't believe they can plead the 5th and HAVE to testify since they cannot face any prosecution since they were pardoned? However, everyone they would testify against has already been pardoned and it would be a moot point and turn into a circus and a major distraction from Trump's agenda. I would look at maybe some civil lawsuits against some of the people pardoned for defamation, lying, election interference, etc., as to how it affected Trump politically and personally. Or maybe not and just move forward.

Biden didn't Pardon himself. But that is not the game they play, the goal would be to embrace the democrats/Biden/Obama and try to set a perjury trap. I hope it doesn't happen, and we are focused on fixing so many of the problems going on right now, but you never know.
 
Party switch. I don't see any way on earth it is real, but the fact it was kept alive says a lot.

He’s honestly be more valuable continuing to caucus with the D’s, but standing defiant every time they go down a ridiculous rabbit hole.

The wild card that they can’t control similar to how Joe Manchin functioned would be wonderful.
 
Ttrying to meddle with 14th amendment sets a dangerous precedence. Somebody else might try to question the word militia in the second amendment in the future. Amendments should only be changed or deleted lawfully in the congress regardless of their content.
This is a slippery slope.
 

1737453979664.png
 
The swamp strikes back......

Lawsuits filed against DOGE, immediately after Trump signs executive order.

The swamp doesn't want the gravy train disrupted.
On what grounds, I wonder.

If DOGE isn't being paid out of the US Treasury, free people can make all the recommendations they want. And they can't be stopped from providing advice to POTUS. It's no different than us emailing our congresscritters on any given bill.
 
On what grounds, I wonder.

If DOGE isn't being paid out of the US Treasury, free people can make all the recommendations they want. And they can't be stopped from providing advice to POTUS. It's no different than us emailing our congresscritters on any given bill.
Democrats just fling frivolous lawsuits at the wall, and hope something sticks.

There will no doubt be hundreds of lawsuits over the next 4 years
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,106
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top