Politics

Turnout at my local polling place was heavy this afternoon. I have voted there before late in the day when I was the 17th voter. Today at 3:00 i was voter number 321. Oklahoma will vote republican as always and our 7 electoral votes will just add to the red landslide coming.
 
Breaking!

a4e846e636f1a6bd.jpeg
 
Calling more than half of your citizens evil is a terrible thing.
A lot of what you call evil served this country very well to enable you to call them evil.
A lot of the Facist, Nazi, deplorable garbage served the country well, too. Many fought and sacrificed for our rights.
 
A lot of the Facist, Nazi, deplorable garbage served the country well, too. Many fought and sacrificed for our rights.
Name a few if you care?
 
President Crapshispants and his idiot vp called trump supporters garbage, Nazis, facists etc and a lot of his supporters served and are still serving……. Giving you the right to say whatever it is you say…….
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,571
Members
169,373
Latest member
MatthewHal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top