Photos & Videos Tutorial

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,043
Reaction score
10,652
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
Photos
Image over 5MB will upload just fine however they will not display within the post and only remain as an attached file which can be clicked on to be viewed.

If you want to keep your photos the size they are and insert them in your post so that they display for people to view in your post, you will need to upload them, open them in a different tab, copy the image address and insert the image address between the following BB CODE: {IMG}insert-image-address-here{/IMG}. But instead of using these: { } use these brackets: [ ]

Allowed attachment file extensions in post: zip, txt, pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, jpe, gif


Videos
Videos cannot be upload directly into a post. You can upload a video in the Media section of AH and then embed it into your post by copying the "Copy GALLERY BB code:" into your post. The best really is to upload and host your video on YouTube and then embed the code into your post on AH.

Allowed video extensions in Media: avi, m4v, mov, mp4, ogg, webm, wmv



Tutorial on Functionality of Forum
 
Hi Jerome! Is this valid anymore? I was able to upload my photos directly into my post.

Rob
 
Hi Jerome! Is this valid anymore? I was able to upload my photos directly into my post.

Rob
Yes it is and images will upload automatically by just dragging and dropping them directly into a post.
 
Is this still the way to upload videos? I do not want to put them on a third party site and then embed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,400
Messages
1,575,071
Members
170,221
Latest member
WoodrowCof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top