Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Photos
Image over 5MB will upload just fine however they will not display within the post and only remain as an attached file which can be clicked on to be viewed.

If you want to keep your photos the size they are and insert them in your post so that they display for people to view in your post, you will need to upload them, open them in a different tab, copy the image address and insert the image address between the following BB CODE: {IMG}insert-image-address-here{/IMG}. But instead of using these: { } use these brackets: [ ]

Allowed attachment file extensions in post: zip, txt, pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, jpe, gif

Videos
Videos cannot be upload directly into a post. You can upload a video in the Media section of AH and then embed it into your post by copying the "Copy GALLERY BB code:" into your post. The best really is to upload and host your video on YouTube and then embed the code into your post on AH.

Allowed video extensions in Media: avi, m4v, mov, mp4, ogg, webm, wmv

Tutorial on Functionality of Forum

Hi Jerome! Is this valid anymore? I was able to upload my photos directly into my post.

Rob

Hi Jerome! Is this valid anymore? I was able to upload my photos directly into my post.

Rob
Yes it is and images will upload automatically by just dragging and dropping them directly into a post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg