Phasa Foundation Project Updates

SafariA

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
This is a first post of this thread where we will update everybody on projects taken on by The PHASA Foundation !

‘’ HUNTERS CARE for HUNGER: As the COVID-19 lockdown is slowly but surely taking it's toll, we see that the need for basic food and supplies are escalating at a rapid pace. Hunters, farmers and rural area corporate businesses are opening their hearts and helping the needy. THE PHASA FOUNDATION are specifically focusing on the people and settlements that are traditionally missed out by government grants and handouts. We at PHASA salute each and everyone looking out for those who go hungry. We cannot mention every one by name but today we need to specifically thank warriors like Pete de Villiers, Riaan Jacobs, Irwan Tam (Amy Bell Charities), Remax (Warmbad), Lourie Strydom (Pick n Pay Warmbad), Charl (Spar Warmbath), Kruger van Zyl, Gerhard Benade, Dirk van Vuuren, Tonie de Bruin and each of you who donated supplies, food, beverages, transport and toiletries to make a difference in someone's life! THE PHASA FOUNDATION cares for the life and livelihoods of every soul within our communities and influence areas. These products were delivered to Abraham Kriel Childrens Home, Philadelphia Ark (Pretoria area), various informal settlements and to needy individuals. It is heart-warming to see the gratitude and hope we are planting throughout our communities. May God our Healer and Hope give each and everyone the strength to go through these times. You are blessed and favoured by God when you care for others in these times of need. Thank you so much !‘’
#hunterscare #phasafoundation #proudlyphasa #sparwarmbad #remaxwarmbad #huntersforhunger #blessed #phasacares #wewillmakeithappen #phasawarriors

FB_IMG_1595468291892.jpeg
FB_IMG_1595468289090.jpeg
FB_IMG_1595468297568.jpeg
FB_IMG_1595468282051.jpeg
FB_IMG_1595468294863.jpeg
FB_IMG_1595468286303.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
PHASA members have opened their hearts and are reaching out to the forgotten communities that have been left out from government reliefs. Member Seun Griesel of Reitzdale, Molopo area, delivered some essential food and clothes to these forgotten families in Stella and Christiana areas. We are very grateful for the good work our members are doing and that theybare supporting THE PHASA FOUNDATION HUNTERS CARE FOR HUNGER PROJECT!This is once again proves that HUNTERS CARE ! Visit our website www.phasafoundation.co.za and see how you can help.
#phasafoundation #hunterscare #proudlyphasa #HuntersCareForHunger
#phasa
FB_IMG_1595553965144.jpeg

THE PHASA FOUNDATION is a non profit organisation who raises funds and utilises it on worthy projects and causes including reseach, conservation and livelihoods of industry related issues. One of the most crucial projects launched this year was the HUNTERS CARE FOR HUNGER Project where THE FOUNDATION reached out to communities who has been left out of government grants and food distribution. The members of PHASA, farmers and the private sector took hand with THE PHASA FOUNDATION and launched this amazing project. The hearts of the members, farmers and businesses opened and more than 78 000 meals was provided during this COVID-19 Pandemic. Other than the much needed food, THE FOUNDATION also distributed blankets, mattresses, clothes and other essential household goods. THE PHASA FOUNDATION want to thank each and every member, farmer and business who has contributed towards this ongoing project. Attached statistics was from 1 project only and weekly deliveries are still being made to needy people. We as an association give all the credit and honor to God our King. THE PHASA FOUNDATION is true to their word when they say HUNTERS CARE!
#phasafoundation #hunterscare #hunterscareforhunger #phasaforGOD #phasalivelihoods #proudlyphasa
FB_IMG_1596657146570.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross