Pedersoli Howdah extended

ianthompson

AH member
Joined
Jun 5, 2023
Messages
43
Reaction score
66
Hi, a fellow I know ordered a Pedersoli Howdah with is supposed to be just coming out and is a 44 magnum with 18" barrels and a butt stock. I think he said it was around 2k.

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything further about them? It would be a neat little double rifle and cheap to shoot.
 
I had no idea until seeing your post, but I really liked a Pedersoli blackpowder double barreled shotgun I used to have, so I'd be very interested.
 
Oh really, that will be dam cool, I have been saying for ages they should make a longer version of this, if this is what your talking about ?

IMG_0555.jpeg


Any idea on pricing & when they are actually on the market ?
 
Supposed to be the Howdah side by side. It sounded too good to be true but if he gets one I will ask him to order another and post a picture.
 
Kodiak survivalist. It is listed on a german website
 

Attachments

  • server.jpeg
    server.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 174
Well done on finding the bugger, €2770 isn’t Elcheapo for us down here with the NZ Pesos but not too bad & no doubt findable in the US for $2250 or something on deals ?
IMG_0587.jpeg


Will depend a LOT on the regulation & load !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,591
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top