Pay It Forward-Free

Also up for grabs is a Titan brand bow sling. It's got elastic band that slips over the cams and some adjustable straps. Was too small to fit my Mathews VXR 31.5.

I'll cover shipping to lower 48. Anywhere else we can check shipping costs and discuss.

20211230_194442.jpg
 
Here’s a nice older Burris Gloss 1.75x5 that was on my Whitworth when I Bought it. I recently upgraded so I have no use for it anymore still functions per perfectly and the glass or perfect

20036D90-98C3-4AEC-9229-FF711A651E4D.jpeg
8C2462CB-6DAC-473E-BC45-985212FD8CF6.jpeg
B568F46D-CBA9-4166-BAAF-4B27540CAAD6.jpeg
6092766D-D062-45C8-853A-1E129F033B60.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Any archers out there needing some 100g field tips? I have more than I'll ever use.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,569,791
Members
168,762
Latest member
ChristiMcA
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top