Pay It Forward-Free

I would like the powder trickier, please
 
You got it, will try to put it in the mail by this weekend.
 
Here is my contribution up for grabs. 2 books on hunting as follows:
Lion Hunting in Somaliland by C.J. Melliss part of the Peter Capstick series
Tales of the Big Game Hunters by several authors. Hunting stories from Africa, Asia and North America.
Both are in very good condition. Shipped to your door.
Books came today, all good. Plenty of bedtime reading.
 
In exchange, I have a NWT Browning (M) camo button up shirt
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0380.jpeg
    IMG_0380.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 41
Migrabill. Don't forget to move around some. Deep venous thrombosis is always a risk. Seriously.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RSL
Migrabill. Don't forget to move around some. Deep venous thrombosis is always a risk. Seriously.
And do all the rehab and then some more. My 15 yo total right VA knee replacement kept me up all night last night. I had a family tragedy about 10 days or so after my questionable knee surgery and was not able to complete pt. Don't be like me. I could probably get this one hoisted out and a new one dropped in but i have sworn off anymore surgeries in this lifetime.
 
I would like to offer up two partial boxes of GS Custom Bullets. 43 of the 250 grain .375 and 27 of the 200 grain .375 cal.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1850.jpeg
    IMG_1850.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 35
These are components not loaded ammo. They are .375 bullets only. If you’re interested in bullets I’ll send them your way. Please DM me your address.
 
These are components not loaded ammo. They are .375 bullets only. If you’re interested in bullets I’ll send them your way. Please DM me your address
Whoops. I will back away. I was looking for some light for caliber loaded ammo. Sorry.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,073
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top