Pay It Forward-Free

mdwest....ill take the 9x21 dies if they are available please and thanks! PM inbound. Ill post up a couple more items soon for sure. Still have a few available from last.
 
mdwest....ill take the 9x21 dies if they are available please and thanks! PM inbound. Ill post up a couple more items soon for sure. Still have a few available from last.

PM received. Will get them boxed up and headed your way shortly!
 
Tasco 3-9x50mm 1 inch tube cheap scope. If somebody wants to send me $10 for shipping you can have the scope. Came on a nice M70, not sure what the previous owner was thinking...

Any idea what model the scope is? Some (very few) tascos are actually at least decent… the old Super Sniper line for example was several hundred dollars back in the day, and the US Navy bought several of them at one time as well…
 
This is definitely not one of the rare nice ones. It's a fairly modern one and says CHINA on bottom, so not Jap glass. The exact description is:
3x-9x,50
waterproof
39x50spl
AR
CHINA

Looks like this: https://www.ebay.com/p/1022700362
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 7.22.54 AM Large.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 7.22.54 AM Large.jpeg
    210.8 KB · Views: 212
Tasco 3-9x50mm 1 inch tube cheap scope. If somebody wants to send me $10 for shipping you can have the scope. Came on a nice M70, not sure what the previous owner was thinking...
Maybe it's a Tasco WORLD CLASS scope? LOL
 
Truglo and Hi Viz Shotgun sights

Posted some earlier, found another set I dont need. If you need them, post up and PM me address

Steve

image.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to take it if it’s still available.
 
Marbles front site. If you can use this let me know and I'll get it on it's way. Please send me a PM since I don't check this thread daily.

EWzObMNl.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Still have a few items listed up but ill go ahead and post up another of the Paracord bracelets with heavy duty clasp setup and matching pen.

Also a folding/flipper knife belt sheath from 1836 (tagua).

IMG_7746.JPG
IMG_7750.JPG
IMG_8975.JPG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7747.JPG
    IMG_7747.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 143

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,496
Members
169,364
Latest member
67chevy327
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top