Pay It Forward-Free

@Macduff, did you see my above post? I also sent you a PM. Thank you!

You all caught me. It's been a busy week and I haven't logged in since Monday.

PMs have been returned now and the choke case is gone. The other items are still available.

How about I get the bullets and then put them up again ?

IMPO......As long as you credit the original poster the credit for the bullets. Otherwise you have not posted an item for a Pay It Forward item.

Unlike my previous post regarding a sight that I was unsure of, and would hope it might work. I realized it wasn't what I had hoped for. Thereby declined the offer allowing the OP of the offer to retain full credit.

Bullets, brass, tripods, others such items claiming such items you know are going to be in your need. Items such as optics, optic mounts, rings, etc., triggers, and such are wishful hopefully they'll work items, that don't always work for the claimedof the item on here.

He/she has since posted up a Pay It Forward item, and if he/she so decides to repost the item as being previously posted and accepted but didn't work for them. Only then can IMPO accept the member recieving credit be given credit for posting both items to Pay It Forward.

Just my confussing 2 cents

Just let me know what you need Spike and I will gladly forget to pack it when I leave Takeri when I get a chance to come hunt brother!

Mmm...OK so this was 2018 and you still haven't appeared.....what's holding you up?....can't use an ex wife as excuse again....just saying :E Rofl: :A Stirring:

Mmm...OK so this was 2018 and you still haven't appeared.....what's holding you up?....can't use an ex wife as excuse again....just saying :E Rofl: :A Stirring:
Making a plan my friend!

Book from @Labman arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!

Now available is a set of Leupold bases and rings for a M98 Mauser action.
IMG_1792.jpeg

*******STILL HAVE LISTED UP FOR GRABS PLUS A FEW NEW ITEMS:
-222 box of rounds
-300HH/7.61SH dies with shell holder
-Leather knife/flashlight/pen belt sheath
-Tagua knife sheath/folder or flipper
- group of 4 crown royal bags (started with 25 or so, more given my pm than i thought)
-m1 GI garand clips (5 or 6)
-Silencer Co suppressor mitt
-30 MM rings/base for picatinny rail

IMG_0620.JPG
IMG_0635.JPG
IMG_0637.JPG
IMG_0614.JPG
IMG_0612.JPG
IMG_0628.JPG
IMG_0629.JPG
IMG_0613.JPG
IMG_0610.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
In appreciation of Ridge Runner posting up the .444 brass which I really needed, I am posting up a full, unopened box of 50 Nosler .338 250g Partitions. Shipping to conus only. Thanks Ridge Runner!

Nosler .338.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois