Passwords, why use one?

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 5, 2010
Messages
26,146
Reaction score
28,943
Location
Canada
Media
419
Articles
27
Hunting reports
Africa
9
USA/Canada
2
Europe
1
If you have not changed your password in a while and or use the same password for everything then please do something different here in AH.
You are your accounts largest vulnerability. :E Pissed:

If you can believe it. The following list are the top 10 list in 2025.



Screenshot 2025-10-12 at 14.32.26.png




https://www.africahunting.com/threads/what-do-your-passwords-look-like.52924/
 
Sadly, we have encountered a couple of unfortunate victims here recently and I wanted to warn everyone.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,046
Members
169,889
Latest member
flavbemonra1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top