Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
B&C, DSC
Hunted
US, Mexico, S Africa, Namibia
I"m a dumbass apparently and just realized my passport has expired. Has anyone been through the renewal process lately, how long did it take? Thanks in advance.

Mine took almost 6 months during the height of the pandemic. I had a friend that allowed his to lapse and needed it in a hurry so he contacted congress man and that sped it up a lot. Good luck dealing with today’s State Department!

There are several companies that specialize in expediting passport and visa issues for a fee. Google passport services

I"m a dumbass apparently and just realized my passport has expired. Has anyone been through the renewal process lately, how long did it take? Thanks in advance.
An acquaintance of my wife and her husband got their expired passports renewed in one day prior to going to Mexico in November. This was in Colorado and I don't know what the fee was? Call around, I'm sure there are businesses that can do it.

I recently read that if for U.S. residence addresses, the passport can be submitted for renewal on line. The renewal time was still about 11 weeks and cost is $135 I believe. There is expedited renewal for an additional fee.

I went to our post office as they do them. We got ours back in 6 weeks. This was in 2020. Any travel agency can get you a number for one day service too. Not sure we’re your at but you do have a lot of options.

Thanks for the help guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GlenntikKeype

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg