Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
B&C, DSC
Hunted
US, Mexico, S Africa, Namibia
I"m a dumbass apparently and just realized my passport has expired. Has anyone been through the renewal process lately, how long did it take? Thanks in advance.

Mine took almost 6 months during the height of the pandemic. I had a friend that allowed his to lapse and needed it in a hurry so he contacted congress man and that sped it up a lot. Good luck dealing with today’s State Department!

There are several companies that specialize in expediting passport and visa issues for a fee. Google passport services

I"m a dumbass apparently and just realized my passport has expired. Has anyone been through the renewal process lately, how long did it take? Thanks in advance.
An acquaintance of my wife and her husband got their expired passports renewed in one day prior to going to Mexico in November. This was in Colorado and I don't know what the fee was? Call around, I'm sure there are businesses that can do it.

I recently read that if for U.S. residence addresses, the passport can be submitted for renewal on line. The renewal time was still about 11 weeks and cost is $135 I believe. There is expedited renewal for an additional fee.

I went to our post office as they do them. We got ours back in 6 weeks. This was in 2020. Any travel agency can get you a number for one day service too. Not sure we’re your at but you do have a lot of options.

Thanks for the help guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross