Paradox Book

Axman

AH member
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
43
Reaction score
17
In New condition,
Autographed to me by Roger Lake.
$175.00 Shipped Conus.
AK Or HI for a little extra.

IMG_1628.jpeg
IMG_1629.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've been reading this book, it is very interesting for anyone who is interested in that period of firearms history.
 
I have a copy as well, it is a great read, a great reference, and should be in the library of anyone who owns a Paradox (I am talking to you @ActionBob). :A Whistle:
 
I have a copy as well, it is a great read, a great reference, and should be in the library of anyone who owns a Paradox (I am talking to you @ActionBob). :A Whistle:
I've got one already;)
 
@steve white did you want one of these books?
Well, I don't own a paradox. I would still include that book in my library just because, but money is a bit tight at the moment, so no.
I have a 5 hr surgery to remove a rare non malignant tumor right next to the brain, up my nose. Pray for me on the 12th....don't know all the costs yet. UTSW says I will be in the medical journals because of the rarity.....I told them this is not the first time folks in my family have been studied by science--usually from an institution, lol. Just Gina would perhaps know about Phosphaturic Mesenchymal?
 
Well, I don't own a paradox. I would still include that book in my library just because, but money is a bit tight at the moment, so no.
I have a 5 hr surgery to remove a rare non malignant tumor right next to the brain, up my nose. Pray for me on the 12th....don't know all the costs yet.
Thank God it's non malignant. Praying for you Steve.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,372
Messages
1,574,421
Members
170,039
Latest member
XMG8195830
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top