Pack handgun with rifles?

PLM

AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
313
Reaction score
286
Location
East Texas
Media
33
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
NRA, TSRA
Hunted
South Africa
Ok Guys I have looked but not found the answer to my question so I'm going to ask here. My wife and I are going to SA this July, we are taking 2 rifles and 1 handgun. Should I put the two rifles in one case and the handgun in a separate case, Handgun in case with one rifle and other rifle in separate case or something other way?
Thanks for your help, Philip
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,408
Members
170,577
Latest member
TajLing141
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top